Raclette bowl: here is the recipe to prepare this trendy dish that will make us melt with pleasure
It’s well known, everything is better in a bowl!
If you don’t like the melted cheese of the raclette cheese, pass your way, because this food trend will melt all hearts this winter! Spotted in the four corners of France, from Paris to Lyon via Lille, the raclette bowl is making a comeback. As its name suggests, this concept consists of making a raclette in a bowl. Potatoes, cold cuts, pickles, fried onions and… cheese. They all come together in a bowl for an inordinately delicious meal! That’s all it took to convince us, since everything is always better in a bowl anyway!
Raclette bowl: how to make this dish straight from heaven?
With the raclette bowl, you don’t need a raclette machine! This means that you can prepare this bowl whenever you want. On Sunday evening to forget the end of the weekend, on Wednesday to give you courage or on Friday in front of Koh-Lanta. What’s more, the raclette bowl looks like an ultra-easy meal to prepare. Follow the guide!
The ingredients to make a raclette bowl :
- 2 medium potatoes
- 4 slices of raclette cheese
- The delicatessen of your choice
- Fried onions
How to make a raclette bowl?
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water for about 20 minutes.
- In a bowl, place the deli meats of your choice and the pickles.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into pieces.
- Arrange the potatoes in the bowl.
- Heat the raclette cheese in a saucepan, when it is melted, place it on top of the potatoes.
- Sprinkle your raclette bowl with fried onions and chives.
Now all you have to do is enjoy!